- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- An e-mail address.
- A telephone number.
- A social security number.
- Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
- Information concerning a user that the Web site or online service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described in this subdivision. This kind of information includes “click stream” information or information obtained from “cookies” such as information showing the last several websites that the consumer visited and information about a consumers profile or preferences. However, this information will not be “personally identifiable information” unless it is coupled with any of the information above.
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a Media Conseil product is used or a seminar held so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- When you share your content with family and friends regarding the purchase or use of Media Conseil products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to participate in Media Conseil services or forums, Media Conseil may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Media Conseil will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.